Welcome to

Welcome to
your on screen news

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

AYISECACE! “Obvious”

World On Press


Here is to my favorite 2010 couples:


Zwai and Mel Bala, for making another baby girl. Oh! bhuti what happened with Gospel Gold, we only hear your voice? I must say Palesa girl from Generations she is not doing wonders, her red carpet dresses and not so spiritual presenting skills, makes me to think of Top Billing Gospel show. Any ideas for, Ayisecace!

Trevor and DJ Sbu, Oh yes the boys are so business cherished with Vandal work. Don’t ask me follow them on twitter. My next vote for the best couple at Feather Awards goes out to you vandals. There I said it.
In my dreams: Papa G (Isidingo) and Ruby of Generations… oh how I wish it was real but dreams do come through hey.

Connie and Shaun Furgoson, for hosting me during Her Evolution and Birthday party at Melrose Arch. Good work to My Publicity team and Mrs Dunhill who is now single, next time have security at the door. I am still recovering though, from shady looking guy who set next to me and happens to be Kabelo “Bouga Luv”, Please stick to the restricted areas on such events some of us have been robbed indoors.
Shopie Ndaba and the young dark Wits looking boy. Oh mama we all like you but keep it low with your short dresses. We don’t wanna chase the young boy away.

Oh Bonang and Slique, is still my favorites… though it didn’t work out for them. Bonang girl, are you trying to be the next Khanyi Mbau, with no hidden agenda? Can we all agree that Mama Noellen of 3Talk is getting older and prettier day by day.

Ntando and Hlelo Masina, the YFM twins. Do you girls both believe you are good presenters? I think one of you is an office type of a girl. Think about it. * Hides from fake looks*
Lira and her not so good looking hubby. Lira girl how old is your men? We all know why you guys tie the knot. Ayisecace!

Matthew and Sonia Booth.
I like their Khoi and San look. Keep it up guys we want more of hungry yet rich image.
Last but not lust. Phelo Bala and the Yo! TV girl, are you guys dating or is it still a fling or two?

No comments: